Tuesday, May 6, 2008

awaiting samples from printer.



so I'm looking at jkd printing for my pressing. Jason (friend, and head of Fantasy Violence Records) says it's important that the underside of the cd does NOT look like a burned cd, so the current step is waiting for the samples to come. I hope they look good, because no-one else is as cheap as them.


Does it matter? Is high quality sleeves in a standard size clear jewel case enough? the disc is gonna have black thermal printing, and I can't really afford anything other than that...



Here's a rough(ish) version of a song that's gonna be on the album
J-chot : Rave1 calling Disco Control.


The thing's gonna be allover the place.
Some tracks are mash-up house, some are straight techno, and some are breakcore/hardcore.


I'm a little worried.

No comments: