Wednesday, April 30, 2008

juiceboxxx show report

SO I went and saw "juiceboxx" at the flying monkey monday night. (huntsville AL)
Wow. Energy. it was really cool. Everyone was jumping up and down and he was just shouting along to a cd. it was in a cramped little "room" (more like a giant cubical)that's a record store. his show was shooooort. like 18 min short. He ended the set with a song called "sweat" and the chorus was "sweat,sweat,sweat drippin off", It was pretty much an old school house tune. (the 12in is really good!) It seemed pretty appropriate in the setting.
Second up was a thrash band called "holy shit". Now I saw them about 4 years ago,(on their first tour) and they were not very good. However, they were pretty damn amazing this time. Everyone was on beat/tune, and man were they hard. I wish I had bought a record of theirs.
I didn't hang out for the last band "the thomas function", because janette was ready to go home. but I hear they're really good.
*GO SEE THEM WHEN THEY COME TO YOUR TOWN!*
juiceboxxx's website
holy shit's myspace
holy shit: I hate banks

No comments: