Tuesday, February 5, 2008

nother dream....not so entertaining

ok so I had several dreams last night, one where my dad/family had moved into a shitty, but unusually large apt, that was right next to a busy highway. For some reason, my mom and sister was also pregnant, and dad had built this weird playhouse on the "backporch" of the apt. That one was batshit crazy.

The next one is a little fuzzy but involves me as a caddy for some important scientist. he wants to stop by the side of this lake (we were in a sports car driving somewhere) and drive some golf balls into the lake. as he's doing this, some woman walks out of the lake (and for some reason we come to this conclusion that she's an alien) but prior to this I'm hanging out at some facility and alot of straaange things are going on. (windows being bolted shut, people acting bizarre)
that's all I remember. the dream kinda feels like half-life, but BEFORE everything just goes to hell. oh and weather was sunny and windy, so a little creepy there as well.

there may have been a third dream but I can't remember it.

No comments: