Friday, January 18, 2008

dream log,morning of 1.17.08

vaguely remember. no real plot, but I was in some sort of fantasy south American Mayan semi-jungle place. the dream was conveyed through various P.OV.'S of old video games. some times a text adventure with vga pics, sometimes a pixel-ated commodore 64 adventure game, sometimes an early PC 3d adventure game; well, most of the time. I was hunting for treasure in various ruins. I found some big secret and then all the tribes people kept killing me over and over (it was a video game-thing I think) had a weird Mayan jungle vibe to the whole thing, but everything seemed to take place on a vast plain.
everything had traces of neon colors around all the edges.


a couple nights before, I was in a weird forign owned convieniance store. I was marinadeing some chicken in crappy r&b albums (which looked like metalic coffee bags filled with cola. then, I thought, "shit, I could have just used some cola insted of spending 17 dollars on shitty r&b albums."

so yeah, I need to try to remember my dreams better, so here goes

No comments: