Thursday, December 13, 2007

Now I'm only partially fucked.

So here's the current situation

"the lounge" (my studio/perpetual mess) is now defunct, due to "operation baby room" paving clean over it. No big deal. the synthrack/desk just got relocated to a corner of the bedroom. the con's of this being:
-can't make beats while janette sleeps,
-company not-so-invited to the bedroom. This makes it difficult to have music friends over
but this mild issue pales in comparison to this problem:

My computer won't work.
There's something wrong with my videocard; No picture on the monitor. Safe mode works fine, but when I start it up normally, I get the boot screen then darkness. and if I hit enter, I get my "welcome to windows" sound (which ironicly is "BEWARE, I LIVE" from sinistar)

if this were merely the case, I could just pop in a new one, install some drivers, and off I'd be, right? unfortunately, I have one of those "all in one" motherboards.

so yeah, no album for a little bit. I'm fairly bummed out.

No comments: